Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Alive!

Now I know how Dr. Frankenstein felt when his creature started to become animated.  I've been working on the look and layout of my blog all morning and I'm pretty happy with it so far.

Today is one of those days I'm just going to be flying by the seat of my pants (that are really pretty baggy now) as far as eating and fitness goes, I think I'm just going to listen to my body. If I have a craving for a banana or salad, I'll eat it. If I crave a walk, I'll take it. I may head down to Pulse Fitness tonight because that just feels like the thing to do, but if I start to feel otherwise by this evening, I will do otherwise. I don't think I've ever felt this in control of my body in my life and I LOVE it!

Only two days until Arthur's birthday celebration, really, we've turned it into a thirteen day jamboree to celebrate a beautiful soul with a very short life. I'm planning a thirteen day running streak, have been having some hip ugliness, so really hope I can do this, but keep telling myself that if a little kiddo who wasn't supposed to live past 7 gestational weeks managed to live 13 days past birth, I think I can move past a sore hip to do something for him that he could have never done. Also, I REALLY want to start writing again, so I think I will take this opportunity to also commit to a thirteen day writing streak, maybe make a goal of 13 pages per day!

No comments:

Post a Comment