Sunday, November 25, 2012

What We've All Been Waiting for....

So, I'm totally excited! This is the project I've been working on, thought it would be the perfect thing to honor Arthur's 5th birthday with, my very own blog. I've been thinking about putting a blog out there for a while now, I feel that Arthur's story has to be told, and I also feel like my phoenix-esque rise from rock bottom also needs to be put out there, not as a show-offy, look at meeeee sort of thing, but I really want to inspire other people and let them know that there is hope and that it is possible to come out on the other side of tragedy as a better person. I'm planning on posting lots of food stuff, fitness goodies, and downright inspirational things because this is more than a food blog, fitness blog, or blog of a grieving mother...this is the  diary of a woman who is overcoming her grief by pursuing her passions!

No comments:

Post a Comment